- INTERCHANGEABLE HANDLE SYSTEM: Quickly switch from the rigid handles to the soft webbing handles to obtain your perfect individual setup. The wing is supplied with rigid handles as standard.
- DOUBLE LAYER LE CONSTRUCTION: A second layer of Dacron in central leading edge segments increases stiffness for outstandingly direct handling.
- ANGLED STRUT DESIGN: The newly introduced angled strut provides the perfect mix of power and control as well as an ergonomic and comfortable arm position in all conditions.
- NEW PANEL LAYOUT: An updated panel layout with enhanced tension in the canopy provides maximum control as well as direct and easy handling.
- DACRON FROM DIMENSION POLYANT: The Dacron from the world’s leading manufacturer of sailcloth leads to a super stiff and light leading edge and strut skeleton.
- SPLIT WINDOW DESIGN: Split windows on both sides of the strut offer great visibility and durability.
- KEVLAR ABRASION PROTECTION: Kevlar on the leading edge, strut and leading edge ends provide protection and durability.
- ONE-PUMP VALVE AND EXTRA DEFLATION VALVE: Clean connection and easy and quick inflation and deflation of the strut thanks to the new one-pump valve and extra deflation valve.
Next level all-round performance and versatility are guaranteed with the 2023 Cross, which allows you to enjoy wingfoiling in all its facets and a huge range of conditions.
A ton of innovative features were introduced including the brand-new interchangeable handle system, allowing you to quickly switch from the rigid handles supplied with the Cross to the extra soft handles in the same mounting framework.
An updated panel layout, enhanced LE stiffness and increased tension in the canopy provide outstanding control and easy handling in a big wind range.
The deeper profile in the front section still provides impressive low-end power due to the angled strut shape. This new strut design, including a rofile panel in the front, enables an ergonomic arm position, especially on upwind tacks.
The split windows on both sides of the strut provide great visibility and allow you to fold the Cross without creasing the windows.
The Cross will fascinate both novices and experienced riders with its unmatched mix of power, controllability and handling.
2.2 | 2.8 | 3.5 | 4.2 | 5.2 | 6.2
C1 : Green / Orange
C2 : Light Blue